Redbubble’s mission is to bring more creativity into the world. Through our marketplace, independent artists are able to earn from their work enabling them to create more fabulous artwork. With over 11m unique designs for consumers to purchase on a range of 70 print-on-demand products from stickers to t-shirts to cushions, it’s a treasure trove for the curious and creative. Redbubble consumers visit to find their thing.
Redbubble is a three-sided marketplace creating a unique challenge for Redbubble Product Managers to balance the needs of and continue to scale the experience for our 600,000 artists, 15 fulfillers and millions of consumers around the globe. We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team to help us with all pieces of this puzzle and ultimately bring more creativity into the world.
- Define a vision with metrics to measure your impact and a roadmap to get you there…and then make it happen!
- Inspire, influence and be a leader in the Product Management team
- Help our users find their thing through a delightful personalised user experience
- Maintain a harmonious and highly productive rhythm between engineering, UX, data-science and other functions
- Be at one with data. Defining success metrics, monitoring, and adapting them as necessary to greatly improving our users’ lives whilst delivering measurable business impact
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role for a consumer internet company. Ideally e-commerce, marketplace or consumer app experience
- You’re curious: Data-driven and highly analytical. Deep experience in data and customer insight-driven product management (experience with statistics and A: B testing would be advantageous)
- A grounded visionary with a natural ability to GSD
- You are a compassionate listener and a relator, and can bring people with you on a dynamic journey
- User-centricity – You live and breathe user experiences, fussing over the details of delighting users
- Strategic thinker – can quickly analyse what will really grow the product by looking for strategic accelerants, over just releasing features
- A sense of humour and ability to deal with change in a rapid growth business (we all roll our sleeves up!)
Should you join us, you’ll get to experience meaningful work that allows you to fulfil your purpose by tackling the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in. We provide you with functional perks that help you plan ahead like commuter discounts, daily meditation sessions and a generous personal development budget. We keep a focus on being well, by providing ergonomic work environments, fully stocked kitchen with nourishing options, and offer reimbursement for gym or a massage all with heaps of flexibility. We also pride ourselves on transparency, compassion for our people and have a safe inclusive environment where everyone has the freedom to be their full self. And we believe our values will help you embrace challenges, give you the courage to be vulnerable, fail fast and learn all whilst having fun, apply to find out more!
WTF is a Redbubble?
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artwork. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble has offices in Melbourne, San Francisco and Berlin.