Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favorite team through victory and defeat, and Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion.
As Senior Product Manager, you will act as Product Owner within one of our cross-functional teams, having full ownership over Onefootball’s news experience.
The News team is responsible for delivering the best personalized content browsing and consumption experience to our users, along with publishing tools enabling our newsroom and content partners to create and manage their content.
- Define long-term product vision for our News initiatives.
- Define and manage News roadmap.
- Create, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Set, monitor and review News features KPIs
- Lead implementation of new features from ideation to release
- Monitor, review and optimize existing features to improve overall quality
- Provide clear and concise product requirements
- Engage closely with stakeholders to manage expectations / dependencies
- 4+ years experience in product management
- Passionate about football with profound knowledge of what matters to football fans
- Excellent knowledge of digital media landscape + editorial sensibility
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Previous XP working with Agile methodologies / cross-functional teams
- Ability to make data-oriented decisions and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills