We’re looking for an exceptional, creative Product Design Lead to drive design-led innovation at AlphaSights. You will be leading the charge to deliver the very best experiences for our clients. You’ll build and manage a new team, drive complex design projects across multiple product areas, shape strategy, define design excellence and upskill your colleagues in the process.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned practitioner to bring to life beautiful, meaningful, human-centered products – that meet both user needs and business goals – to a space ripe for disruption.
AlphaSights connects professionals in financial, consulting, and corporate industries to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter, mission-critical decisions. Each year we find, engage, and connect to tens of thousands of experts. Digital innovation is in our blood; we’re are as much a technology company as a professional services firm.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs about 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Define the vision for our end-to-end client experience, working collaboratively to turn that vision into reality.
- Recruit, lead and coach more junior designers and UX researchers to unlock their potential and guide their career growth.
- Distill your work into highly engaging and functional presentations, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes as necessary, communicating and presenting this to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design best-practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture and systems.
- Lead design projects through the development lifecycle, working closely with Product and Engineering.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have 5-7 years of design experience
- Live and breathe UX, are up to date with, and ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate strong and impactful leadership skills
- Excel using the tools of the trade, particularly rapid-prototyping technology.
- Have a BA/BSc/MA in HCI, Information Systems, Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar (preferred).
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a great solution.
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful commercial outcomes.
- Are empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organisational, time and project management skills.