About the job
You will be the product manager for Flubit.com.
You will be working with another Product Manager who has been at the company for 4 years and would like to focus on a different product.
We have one development team lead by a CTO at Flubit, not all of the development team will be working on the Flubit.com site – there a dedicated front-end developer as well as a backend developer working on Flubit.com at any one point.
Flubit is built on top of API’s which are built and maintained by the rest of the development team at Flubit and product managed by the other product manager.
You will be having weekly meetings with the COO, CEO and CTO to discuss Flubit.com.
You will be actively working with many stakeholders – from the Customer Support team to the C-titles and everybody in between to gather requirements, issues, proposals for improvements and new feature ideas.
Ideally you would have
- Two years of product management experience
- Experience with user testing
- Good knowledge of google analytics (tag manager and google optimise are a bonus)
- Experience with conducting A/B test (or an interest to gain knowledge on this)
- Experience of working in agile environments (we do 2 week sprints with daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives)
- Good experience with mobile (we don’t have an app, our site is fully responsive) and ensuring that the mobile customer experience doesn’t suffer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
Good to have
- Ecommerce experience
- Worked with an established product (as opposed with bringing MVP’s to market)
Flubit has been around for 7yrs and to date has received £16M in funding. We are an end-to-end online marketplace selling millions of products (We have the largest catalogue after Amazon and Ebay in the UK. We have more products than Tesco, Argos, Fruggo, onBuy & Gameseek combined). You can check out our trustpilot here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/flubit.com
We are a close team of around 30 people working (mostly) from our East London offices. To find out more about life at Flubit please visit: http://www.flubitlife.com/
Services we use
- Office 365
- Pivotal tracker
- Google analytics
- Google optimise
- Google tag manager
- Angular 4
Salary range: £25k – £35k/annum + Benefits
30 days holiday a year
37.5 working hours a week
Flexible Working Hours
Grade II listed riverside offices with a gym, showers and ample storage for bikes
Regular social events
Benefits scheme that applies from day one and increases every year you’re with us
Drinks and snacks on the house every Friday