Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favorite team through victory and defeat, and Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion. Join Onefootball and take responsibility for building and growing our Onefootball Network.
As Senior Technical Product Manager, you will act as Product Owner within one of our cross-functional teams, having full ownership over Onefootball’s platform services.
The Platform team offers P/IaaS solutions, empowering News & Scores teams to build user-facing features on top of our platform. Scope includes : APIs, CI & release tools, hosting & CDNs, authentication, tracking, AB testing tools, translations, SEO, base navigation, and user engagement initiatives like notifications and onboarding.
- Define long-term product vision for our Platform services
- Define and manage Platform roadmap
- Create, maintain and prioritize Platform backlog
- Set, monitor and review Platform features KPIs
- Build solutions focusing on scalability / stability / performance / security
- Lead implementation of new features from ideation to release
- Monitor, review and optimize existing features to improve overall quality
- Engage closely with stakeholders to manage expectations / dependencies
- 4+ years experience in product management
- Professional background as software engineer / engineering lead
- Previous XP working with Agile methodologies / cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined
- Ability to make data-oriented decisions and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills