Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favorite team through victory and defeat, and Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion.
As Product Manager, you’ll act as feature owner within our News team, taking responsibility over publishing tools and blogs used on a daily basis by our newsroom and content creators network.
The News team is responsible for delivering the best personalized content browsing and consumption experience to our users, along with publishing tools enabling our newsroom and content partners to create and manage their content.
- Gather data / insights / feedbacks to better understand user behaviours
- Provide clear and concise product requirements
- Create and manage user stories related to your features
- Accompany implementation of new features from ideation to release
- Test, monitor and optimize features / campaigns / ABs experiments
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner News to manage and prioritize roadmap
- Develop and maintain relationships with content creators to expand our network
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Passionate about football
- Previous XP working with Agile methodologies / cross-functional teams
- Business-acumen and excellent communication skills
- Ability to make data-oriented decisions and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills