As product manager in the Haymarket Consumer Media brand team, you will be responsible for Practical Caravan, Britain’s best selling caravan magazine, as well as its sister title Practical Motorhome – together they are the leading media force in this vibrant growing market.
Caravan Sitefinder is the best place online to research, book and review caravanning and camping holidays. In this fashionable era of staycationing, Caravan Sitefinder attracts around 90,000 unique users a month and over half a million page impressions.
- Working alongside the commercial, editorial, design and technology teams within the business, the product manager will be a champion for this portfolio of brands, be responsible for their success, know the needs and habits of our niche audiences and be able, as a result, to define features that combine simplicity and innovation with commercial delivery.
- You will collaborate with fellow product managers to promote Agile methodologies and product management as a discipline.
• Product performance
• Identification and definition of opportunities, problems or threats
• Leading the discovery process, business case formation and solution selection
• Prioritisation of objectives and roadmap management
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of product management of a digital media or other consumer orientated brand, ideally with some automotive or travel booking experience.
Additionally you’ll have the following skills or experience:
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent project management skills
• Experience of working with development and UX teams
• Experience of working with Google Analytics or similar analytics suites
• Experience of managing external suppliers and clients to a high level
• Experience of online marketing techniques and associated skills
• The ability to function well as part of a multi discipline team with many stakeholders