Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to head up the Word Finder product on YourDictionary.com. Word Finder is the leading online word game cheat for Words with Friends and Scrabble. The vision is to expand our existing functionality and build a word game information & community website and mobile app. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of Gaming Product Management experience. This role is based in our Barcelona office.
About the Role:
- Individual contributor Product Manager of a Consumer digital property.
- Primary focus is to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Manage a dedicated team (Engineering, QA, Content, Design).
- Based in Barcelona. Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer & Head of Product Strategy for LoveToKnowMedia. Minimal travel required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product strategy and define the product roadmap. Meet user requirements, create new value opportunities, and build a winning product!
- Continuously conduct user research, monitor behavior, and analyze feedback to identify, A/B test, and refine user experience enhancements.
- Perform competitive and market analysis for use in planning and implementation.
- Develop business cases and evaluate financial implications of potential projects. Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the engineering team, and the org at large.
- Lead the Agile development lifecycle with support of a Scrum Master to release high-quality, innovative, and impactful products, features and enhancements to achieve acquisition, engagement, and monetization goals.
What you will need to be successful:
- 5+ years of Gaming Product Management experience, preferably both Web and Mobile App, including 2+ years in a Gaming start-up.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills – transparency, collaboration and openness are core values.
- Strong technical acumen or background to engage deeply with engineers.
- Familiarity with key tools – SEO (e.g., Google Search Console), ASO (e.g., SensorTower), Analytics (e.g., AppFigures), User Behavior (e.g., Hotjar), A/B Testing (e.g., Optimizely).
- Must be able to think strategically and create a vision but also be hands-on.
- Curious, data-driven, and customer-focused. Desire to experiment, innovate, and iterate.
- Hungry to own results, think entrepreneurially, and prioritize the right opportunities.
- Proven leadership experience. You will manage a dedicated team, such as setting priorities and delegating responsibilities to drive success metrics.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnowMedia brings Silicon Valley to Barcelona. You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing digital brand names.
- Work in a premium office, at a convenient location in the main shopping district in Barcelona.
- Receive recognition and rewards for achieving your business goals.
- Perks include a flexible schedule, friendly office environment, English language courses, professional training, drinks/snacks, and discounts on gym fees and other services.