- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Canon.
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King – see the video here.
When the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing – our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers. As we scale to more customers we require an exponentially larger amount of testers and devices from across the globe to meet our ever-increasing demand.
Your role in our vision will be to build the largest global testing platform in the world – to establish a data-led view of our tester community, and use that data to lead a cross-functional team that will improve tester acquisition, onboarding, training and retention. You’ll be responsible for global tester supply and we’ll give you the firepower to make it happen.
- Strategy – Define the long-term strategy and associated KPIs to build the biggest and best pool of professional testers in the world.
- User focus – Truly understand what drives testers to work with us and use that knowledge to develop a value proposition that ensures that testers won’t want to work for anyone else.
- Data measurement & analysis – Work with data every day to understand where we need to grow our tester community based on our customers’ current and predicted demand.
- Onboarding – Create an onboarding experience that nurtures the highest quality testers and weeds out the chaff.
- Training – Create automated, gamified training programmes to ensure that testers always have the materials and feedback they need to become better at their job, thus deliver better results to our customers.
- Retention – Build a retention strategy that ensures that testers in key locations are engaged and have a constant stream of work.
- Leadership – Lead a cross-functional, agile team consisting of development, product design, QA, marketing and tester recruitment resource to work towards your strategy & KPIs.
- Stakeholder management – You’re a fantastic communicator, reporting up (to management) and sideways (to stakeholders and the company) in an inspirational, clear and effective manner.
- Over 5 years of experience within Product
- Experience at driving growth within a tech company
- Experience defining top-level product/growth strategy
- Experience at pulling, crunching and analysing data
- Strong understanding of technology
- Experience within an agile environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, organised and resourceful
- Excellent English skills
- Strong at writing persuasive copy
- Experience driving growth within B2C or supply side of a two-sided marketplace
- Experience working in startups
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team