iWantGreatCare (iWGC) is a growing, fast-moving business bringing innovative, multichannel methodologies to transform health and social care. Driven by a unique and powerful technology solution, the business has been described as the “TripAdvisor of Health”, working across the NHS, independent UK health companies and internationally.
This exciting permanent role requires a self-starter looking to work with a variety of stakeholders including, clients, website users and internal staff to develop innovative patient experience and reporting solutions. The role is office based with travel to visit clients and users when required. iWGC is based in Charlbury, Oxfordshire and the team work from a beautiful converted barn.
Every member of the team is passionate about delivering a service and solution that makes a real difference to the care of a huge numbers of patients. You will need to share that passion and commitment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Scoping, delivery and implementation of patient experience solutions according to business priorities
- Work with Development Team to determine feasibility of new product opportunities
- Write requirements for development projects in a format/language that is usable by developers
- Prioritise and manage product backlogs
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for product developments to determine if suitable for release
- Create internal and external support documents for stakeholders to encourage product understanding and uptake
- Research competitor products and iWGC’s placement within the market
- Carry out regular product maintenance tasks
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience (3+ years) of leading software development projects
- Experience of working with clients, users and internal stakeholders to scope and write product requirements
- Excellent planning, organisation and project management skills
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to deliver solutions from initial idea to final product
- Ability to work closely with inhouse developers, as well as experience of outsourcing projects and managing outsourced relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with frequent change, tight deadlines and competing priorities
- A general can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in all aspects of a small and fast-growing business
- Healthcare knowledge, particularly within the NHS, private healthcare, patient experience policy or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of usability techniques and using study results to inform and prioritise software development and website design