Wiraya is one of Sweden’s fastest growing marketing tech SaaS companies, and we are looking to add new talent to our Product team. As a Product Manager, you will join our expanding product development team of product people, data scientists and software engineers.
As a Product Manager, you play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company and the offer to our customers. You will get to work with cutting-edge technology within automated customer communication software and artificial intelligence.
In our world, the Product Manager will champion the customer’s voice and be a key influencer to what we build and when we build it. To be data-driven is part of our DNA and therefore you will back your product development decisions with data. Talking to users and understanding the market challenges is a walk in the park for you.
- You will actively contribute to the strategy and vision of our products.
- Define and specify the features of our product and service offerings, in line with the established roadmap.
- You will passionately evangelize product decisions and provide needed context.
- Gain a solid understanding of our customers relevant business problems and how we can solve them.
- You will be planning and be prioritizing product development, and adjust features and priorities as needed.
- Decide on releases and MVPs (minimum viable product), as well as accepting or rejecting work results.
- Develop and execute on pricing, go-to-market and product marketing strategies.
- You will contribute to a PM culture that shares user insights, learnings and research findings early, often and well.
- You will be reporting to our Head of Product & Analytics, and work closely with other teams in product development, marketing and sales.
Wiraya recently received €2M funding from the EU (read the press release) to develop the next generation AI-based customer communication solution for the telecom industry. You will be the Product Manager in charge of the development.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You love talking to customers and understanding their challenges.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Ability to analyze both data and qualitative feedback to draw conclusions and recommendations.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to have a dialogue with people of varying digital maturity (from tech geniuses to digital beginners).
- You are extraordinarily organized – you have no problem managing your own and your team’s priorities.
- You have a high sense of responsibility, take initiatives and has the skills combined with the ambition to grow with the role.
- You are a very fast learner with strong quantitative skills that thrive from working in a fast-paced environment.
- You work great in a team but can also create value alone.
- You have no problems in giving public talks.
- You have been in, or are currently in a product management related role
- Experience from the telecom industry is not mandatory but considered as a plus.
- You are a proven A player who constantly delivers above expectations.
NOTE. As part of our recruitment process, we will ask you for detailed information about your background and previous results. As the last step, we will set up reference calls with former managers and peers.