FTC – Maternity Cover
Up to £40,000 based on experience
At Unbiased, we connect millions of people to great advice. We have the UK’s largest offering of professional advisers and we’re the best at what we do. We’re growing super quickly and establishing our brand as a household name.
We have a wonderful office culture with awesome benefits, great people and opportunities!
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager looking for a sense of ownership and autonomy to join our thriving start-up. You will work within our innovation squad providing insight into the customer journey. You will be responsible for defining the “how” through rapid iteration.
You will have worked in a Tech start-up or from a varied mix of industries where there was an emphasis on customer needs and how to bring ideas to market quickly and most importantly, effectively. You will be innovative, agile and a real team-player.
- Articulating plans around the product to key stakeholders
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key stakeholders
- Setting long-term vision and strategy for the Company’s product
- Working closely with the development team to deliver projects
- Act as the interface between the development teams and the wider business
- Motivating the innovation squad to deliver products on time and to budget
- Leading projects within the business
- Maintaining the customer-facing service roadmap, including high-level features, value propositions and release timings
- Determining customers’ needs through market research
- Excellent ability to document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using well written user stories, personas and acceptance tests
- Experience working in a Tech start-up
- Degree educated
- Experience in user testing and gathering insights
- Project based experience with the ability to effectively plan
- Experience working with customer facing products with a focus on conversion through better user experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Data driven with strong analytical skills – advanced excel skills
- Articulate with strong presentation skills