The Product Manager is responsible for the success of the product, working within the product team and along side professional services, operations and engineering teams to identify business goals, break down into manageable requirements and manage those through development.
- Understand, influence and communicated the overall product vision; understanding the business needs directly, knowing exactly what the product is today, what it will (and won’t) be in future
- Deliver new releases to the product on time and on budget
- Be available to the scrum teams, our clients and suppliers to support the flow of information between all parties
- Work with diverse stakeholder groups to obtain product requirements, recognise and document the goals of the business and provide detailed analysis of that data to inform your product decisions
- Manage the product backlog, plan and work with the remote development team to deliver each release on time, every time
- Work with the visual designer to produce tested prototypes and high fidelity designs, working with end-users to qualify and investigate functionality
- Work with the management team to establish effective communications, incident definitions and service reporting mechanisms
- Organise and run regular strategic workshops with the client to maintain a productive working relationship, to establish opportunities for product evolution and to maintain understanding of board sponsored priorities and directives
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motived, show willingness to go the extra mile, and committed to ensuring that the job meets completion.
The Product Manger will be conformable working with internationally located teams. International travel is required to ensure all teams are operating and communicating to a high standard.
Strong communication skills are essential to the success of the PO role. They must be articulate, passionate and able support their ideas effectively with facts.
Innovation is one of the key areas Product Managers are judged so a sense of self-belief that you can make a difference is key.
- 2+ years plus experience as Business Analyst or Agile Product Manager
- Bachelors degree in business or computing or equivalent experience required
- Certified Scrum Product Manager through the Scrum Alliance (desirable)
- Understanding of the marketing and media industries (desirable)
- Thirst to learn new things
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to inspire and influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills