Piktochart team is looking for a talented user experience designer who is eager to explore many different approaches to solving user problem. By ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next, you have a knack to bring the product usability to its best. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction.
This is what you will work on a day to day basis:
- Work closely with data scientists, UIUX and project teams to offer insightful guidelines focused on user experience when building new features.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective & design thinking methodology.
- Interview Piktochart users to identify qualitative key aspects that create great user experience for users. You will talk to users via phone/Skype/face-to-face.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about user behaviour through methods like targeted surveys.
- Create effective user flow and wireframes that solve problems faced by Piktochart users, and propose changes or new ideas to designers and developers.
- Conduct usability test to observe one’s behavior towards the product.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience working in the UX fields.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Has creativity in coming up with ways to collect data and proficiency in analyzing the data that has been collected.
- Ability to translate user findings into design suggestions with problem solving skills without compromise the user experience and articulate the values well.
- Proficiency with conducting user interviews, and utilising usability testing platform, wireframe and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Being data-driven and making decisions based on methods of “Test, Build, Measure” and repeat.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.