As a Product Manager you will be responsible for delivering compelling user experiences and solutions for our event app product while working with our engineering team through all steps from concept and analysis, design, implementation, and release. The candidate will be able to strike the right balance between understanding engineering opportunities and constraints, mastering business analysis, and thinking holistically from participant perspective.
- Create user stories, scenarios, and wireframes for multiple platforms
- Collaborate with Head of Product, engineering team and other Product Manager design compelling experiences
- Drive engineering through release cycles
- Support documentation and marketing
- Enforce best practices, common standards and user-centered design across platforms and products
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- 2+ years experience in relevant fields of cross-platform mobile application as product manager, business analyst or a software engineer
- An eye for detail, meticulous taste, conceptual thinking with track record to prove it (apps/design portfolio you have built)
- Proficiency in a visual design and prototyping tool of your choice (Sketch and Invision are preferred)
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time, in-house position based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Who We Are
We are a talented and diverse team of 140 professionals from 30 nationalities, with a wide variety of professional backgrounds including technology, events and hospitality. We have a worldwide presence, with a follow-the-sun support model from our main office bases: Lausanne, Switzerland; Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; Sofia, Bulgaria; and Singapore.
Across the globe, our office culture is casual, but our presentation is sharp. We are a close-knit team with a winning mindset and a strong sense of togetherness, ownership, and trust.
We take pride in our work, we stay hungry but we stay humble. We aim at being the best, we recognize that there is always room for improvement and we constantly learn and grow.