JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy – helping drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time. Our award-winning apps help drivers find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever they need it – and even lets them reserve and pay effortlessly at 20,000+ locations.
JustPark is one of London’s most exciting and fast-growing startups backed by investment from BMW, LocalGlobe (CityMapper) and Index Ventures (Zoopla, Just Eat, Deliveroo) and also the support and investment from our own customers as part of two huge equity crowdfunding rounds – a record-breaking £3.7m in 2015 and a further £2.8m in December 2017.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson’s Pitch to Rich competition and chosen as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups, JustPark’s award-winning service is trusted by over 1.5 million drivers – with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
You’ll be helping us drive us to scale and optimise our offering, launching internationally and develop new products and services.
As Chief Product Officer you will:
- Provide strong leadership to the product, engineering, design and data science teams through intelligent, clear and inspirational communication and a hands-on, passionate approach to the job.These teams currently comprise 14 people. You’ll be helping this double in the next 12 months.
- Develop and lead the execution of the product strategy.
- Marshal your teams’ ideas around this strategy into a coherent roadmap.
- Guiding and motivating the teams to deliver on time.
- Be metrics-obsessed, driving your teams to deeply understand the impact new product developments
- Define and refine our processes and systems to help us scale in the UK and internationally.
- Coach the product team and be a mentor to all your teams.
- Be able to delve deep into technical complexity with engineering teams
- Work closely with data scientists to glean great insight that then drives product decisions
- Understand the power and value of world-class design, always pushing for the best user experience.
- Be willing to get your hands dirty. Given the current size of the teams we expect you’ll have capacity for your own product management project and we’d like this to be our first true foray into an international market.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- A successful track-record as a head of product, or experienced product leader with potential to step into a role at this scale and with this scope of responsibility.
- Led the creation of successful B2C and B2B products on web and native platforms.
- Technical experience. At the least you’re using database querying languages such as MySQL on a regular basis in your current role. Ideally you have a computer science degree or experience as a developer. We need you to have the savvy needed to discuss technical complexity with and mentor a world-class development team.
- Extensive experience working on agile teams in an agile environment.
It’s a bonus if you have experience with:
- Marketplace businesses
- Growing a team through a fast period of growth
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Comprehensive stock options.
- Generous holiday package.
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Brand new Macbook Pro or Windows laptop.
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.