As a Project Manager you have the responsibility to manage the delivery of concurrent projects within budget, time and quality requirements. You operate with a large degree of autonomy in managing your projects, your key objectives are delivery, quality and business success whilst engendering and promoting a collaborative team focused approach.
Main duties of the post:
- Be part of a high performing team.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people
- Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function Is aligned to the development process.
- Resolve issues and remove barriers to success
- Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
- Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
- Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
- Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
- Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
- Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
- Minimum of 4 years IT Project Management experience
- Experience of Managing budgets of £500K to – £4m
- Understanding of infrastructure and software development life cycles,together with a strong Project Management methodology experience.
- Vendor and Supplier Management
- Must have demonstrable experience of managing and influencing stakeholders within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills in order to conduct and moderate technical exchange workshops with stakeholders.
- Strong skills in people management, risk management, process organisation and technical expertise, negotiating and issue resolution capabilities.
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data,interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables anddiagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.
Desired Skills & Experience:
22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Your birthday off (winner)
An extra holiday for every holiday year (Jan – Dec) worked
Season ticket loan
Regular nights out
Private health scheme (after 1 year)
Optical Care Vouchers
Perkbox employee benefits scheme
Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour counselling)
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year