Ada is a customer support automation company working with clients like Medium, Coinbase, Wattpad, Shopify, and TELUS to help them answer their customers’ most common questions, automatically.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with strong technical experience to lead our Implementations team. The goal of this group is to work with our customers’ platforms and APIs, to allow Ada to provide advanced support functionality on a variety of new chat platforms. You’ll be creating fully integrated support functionality with our customer that will allow us to give every user an authenticated, personalized experience with their bots.
- Lead the vision, planning, development, and launch of new projects and features
- Define detailed requirements by gathering input from key team and customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with design, development, customer success, marketing and sales map out requirements for projects
- Support the user experience design, technical planning and customer validation of all solutions we build
- Lead weekly planning with the product team and daily standups with the dev team
- Communicate with developers during sprints and act as the point person for scope changes, updates, questions, and issues
- Facilitate internal testing, accessibility compliance, and support our customer’s QA processes
- Support the release and product marketing initiatives of Ada’s growth team and our customers
- Set up tracking and actively measure product data to inform our roadmap
- 3+ years working in a technical role as a developer, data scientist or technical PM
- Experience managing projects with the Agile or Scrum methods
- Able to prioritize the work to be done, based on our customer and business needs
- You use data, research and experience in equal parts to make product decisions
- Familiarity with project management, bug tracking and roadmapping tools
- Genuine curiosity about our users, their problems and how our product can help make their lives better
- Great at building relationships with various stakeholders on a project
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Ada Support is located at Queen & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Our team believes in kindness, curiosity, and authenticity. We trust each other and take great pride in the craft of our work.
- We are committed to bringing a diversity of perspectives to our team as we grow. Your experience can come in many shapes and forms, so if you think you’re qualified even though you don’t tick every box above, please get in touch!