Lokku is seeking a technically minded, highly analytical Product Manager to optimise and evolve Nestoria, our vertical search engine for the real estate sector. This is a wonderful opportunity to progress your career in product management within a friendly, close-knit and growing internet company that offers a successful and expanding service to millions of unique users throughout the world. If you have the appetite and enthusiasm for such a challenge, then please keep reading.
Lokku is a thriving consumer internet company that specialises in vertical search engines for classifieds. Founded in 2006, we launched our first brand, Nestoria, a vertical property search engine, later that year. We have continued to diversify into new brands, and to expand our products into many new countries. We now have over three million users a month and partner with almost every major media brand in our international markets.
Working closely with Lokku’s Head of Product, and with the engineering and commercial teams, you will over time assume ownership of the execution of Nestoria’s product roadmap, and be responsible for Nestoria’s ongoing evolution and operation.
These are the kinds of things you’ll typically handle:
• Identify and formulate product improvements, and liaise with developers to ensure their successful implementation.
• Extract insight from our traffic, product performance and market data, and optimise traffic campaigns.
• Manage the data integration and feed import process.
• Create, analyse and disseminate operational and management reports.
• Develop analysis scripts in order to gain deeper insight into Nestoria’s usage patterns and to ensure that we extract maximum value from the incoming data streams.
• Drive product testing, user research, usability studies and related UX activities.
• Use internal and external systems (eg Google Analytics) to monitor Nestoria’s performance and conduct basic SEO tasks.
• Measure the effectiveness of product campaigns and traffic acquisition initiatives.
• Coordinate Nestoria’s social media presence.
You may be currently working as a product, business or SEO analyst, and looking for your next move into a consumer-driven internet company. Or maybe you’re a recent graduate with a degree in IT, management, or a quantitative discipline.
Alternatively you could be a junior developer who would like to explore a career in digital product/project management. Maybe you have entrepreneurial ambitions, but want to learn from the veterans of the start-up world first.
We are relaxed about your background, as long as you have the following:
• Passion for product improvement – incremental and transformative alike.
• Familiarity with the product lifecycle.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills, and close attention to detail.
• Knowledge of SQL, Excel and other data management tools.
• Exposure to scripting languages would be helpful (shell scripts, Perl, Python, Processing, PHP).
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with our users and partners.
• Familiarity with either spatial data, online mapping or SEM/SEO is desired, although this is not essential.
• Demonstrable interest in digital product design, APIs, open data and big data.
How to Apply:
Lokku has earned a reputation for excellence in data management and search, and you will be working with and learning from some of the very best in the industry. We believe strongly in rewarding success and in enabling our colleagues to grow their skills and knowledge, and to build fulfilling careers. We enjoy ourselves at the same time! If you can offer the skills outlined above please e-mail your CV, covering note and salary expectations to email@example.com – we can’t wait to hear from you.