Product Manager – Software as a Solution
Want to change the world one mobile app and website at the time?
Digital Authority Partners has worked with over one hundred clients building amazing digital products and experiences that wow and delight 40+ million users all over the world.
To take our company to the next level, we have decided to start building our own software products based on the challenges we have seen our clients (and ourselves) face every day. From workflow management to increased productivity and everything in between, we want to take our learnings and create a line of digital products for companies to use in their day to day routine.
To help with this ambitious goal, we’re looking to hire a candidate with strong analytical skills who is driven, ambitious and eager to learn while working a hectic schedule. Local Chicago candidates preferred.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- A methodical B2B product manager who is creative, flexible, analytical and has superb communication skills.
- You are expert at overseeing a core product roadmap and backlog.
- You have extensive experience working with distributed development and user experience teams.
- You excel at leading without authority by evangelizing your product’s importance in a world in which priorities constantly shift.
- You are capable of getting alignment across team members and the senior leadership team around a common set of goals and objectives.
- You are a master researcher. You can work with a vague idea (e.g.: best workflow management practices for analytics agencies) and are able to return to the table the next day with specific recommendations and ways to address a problem.
- You actively like to learn about emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Science, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics, Internet of Things. Oh – and if anyone asks – you can name a great product build using any of these technologies, why you like it and how it’s making the world a better place.
- You are a strategic thinker. At every corner, you see opportunities, you can build and defend a business case and you can come up with out of the box concepts on the fly.
- You have created in-depth business cases for building specific product features. You can assess the market opportunity for a new feature, project the estimated return on investment and the types of key performance indicators that you will track to ensure a feature meets your company’s business objectives.
- You have worked on RFPs with various vendors in the past. You can define the right vendors through in-depth research. You have worked on raking project requirements and their relative importance of each other.. You’ve put together an RFP document before. You’ve scored the requirements to define the best vendor.
- 3+ years B2B Product Management experience
- 5+ years of overall product management experience (product analysis, business analysis, project management etc)
- 3+ years of Agile product management experience
- Experience in B2B digital commerce preferred
- Experience in working with offshore development teams (India preferred)
- High proficiency with technology, including business systems and applications
- Undergraduate Degree in engineering, computer science, marketing or related business degree, MBA or MIS desired
Digital Authority Partners offers great benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- 4% 401K matching
- Unlimited vacation
Digital Authority Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.