Inspirus is a leading HR technology company located in Fort Worth, Texas and a part of the worldwide Sodexo Group, the 18th largest employer in the world, headquartered in Paris, France. This unique relationship allows Inspirus to combine a single software platform spanning recognition, well-being, safety, milestone awards and community involvement with the global quality of life initiatives and partnerships of Sodexo. No other company has the ability to impact the lives of 75M people through food, rewards and inspiration every day. Through Sodexo’s broader mission of improving the Quality of Life, Inspirus aims to bring joy to work, one experience at a time™.
Inspirus believes employees make up the foundation of culture, which is shaped and evolved through everyday experiences that are essential to the development of strong, high-performing organizations. We seek to influence the employee experience through our six Quality of Life dimensions: recognition, health and well-being, personal growth, physical environment, social interaction, and ease and efficiency.
Job Description: Inspirus is looking for a Product Owner who has a passion for building and deploying engaging and well-designed products. Product Owners at Inspirus provide direction and vision to the Product Operations and Technology teams that are defining the next generation of our products. They are responsible for managing the product vision with the goal of maximizing employee experience, customer expectations and business value. Product Owners at Inspirus will direct and execute a wide range of activities across the product lifecycle from inception to managing products in market. The best candidate will be able to proactively guide the design, development and support of features on our core products as well as anticipate and prioritize business needs of the team. Superb time management skills, an optimistic and productive attitude toward work, and the ability to work with a combination of remote, local and off-shore teams is a must. The Product Owner reports to the Team Lead for Products.
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Guide projects through development and bring high quality product enhancements to life
- Work with Product Strategy, Directors of Strategic Accounts, Solutions Architects and customers to gather business requirements and create functional design specifications.
- Work closely with Product Strategy to conduct activities such as market research and pricing studies to understand needs and align overall User Experience initiatives as well as an overall product roadmap.
- Work with Product Analysts, part of the Product Operations organization, to support story development and requirements creation. Work with the Director of Product operations to guide overall development prioritization.
- Interact with the Technology team and throughout the SCRUM process in order to make sure all product information is shared effectively and in a timely way.
- Work closely with Marketing on the presentation and positioning of new features and solutions. Interact with Sales to support training and market deployment of new products, features and solutions.
- Understand our customer and business needs and translate that knowledge into continuous enhancements for Inspirus’ products.
- Collaborate with different parts of the organization to define the solutions that will have the highest impact on the business plan and manage multiple parallel initiatives
- Bring creative problem solving and an innovative mindset to challenges
- Identify and analyze data and customer feedback/research to define problems, measure results, and prioritize competing opportunities
- Define and track metrics critical to success of product features
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints
- Adapt and remain flexible to changing priorities and consider new ideas while having the business’s success firmly in focus
Travel: Limited travel expected. Remote work option available. If not based in Fort Worth, TX travel may be up to 25%.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of software product management experience, specifically mobile or web based services
- User Experience centric mindset and approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- A passion for driving efficiency and quality metrics
- An eye for process design and organizational dynamics
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
- Knowledge of the Employee Recognition and Employee Engagement space a plus
- Experience with learning products, well-being/wellness products and reporting/analytics products a plus
- Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States.
Inspirus, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience.
If you have what it takes, these are just a few of the perks you can expect:
- Great company culture, Great Place to Work in Texas (9 years running)
- Fortune Great Places to Work + 2016 Best Places to Work in IT
- Growing, profitable & fast tracking technology company
- Flexible summer hours with shorts & flip flops as the norm
- Frequent celebrations for hitting goals
- Location, location – an upscale Fort Worth office minutes from biking trails
- A fast paced, fun environment where we will celebrate & reward your success