COULD YOU HELP OUR CLIENTS EVOLVE?
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – EVOLVE PRODUCT DELIVERY (SOUTH EAST)
We work with our clients to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Office 365 and Azure. To help take us to the next level, we’re looking for a talented individual to help with the technical delivery of the Pythagoras Evolve IP products across all commercial sectors.This clever product is designed to enhance customer service and workplace efficiency.
Job in a nutshell
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership and consistency in regards to the architectural design of Evolve IP, and ensure effective implementation with our clients.
They will also lead the engagement and education of Evolve IP at Pythagoras, to ensure our colleagues can demonstrate, implement and support our products as required. You’ll also:
- Lead the architectural design of all the Evolve IP products.
- Partake in weekly roundtable meetings to ensure the business is aligned with key product milestones – able to influence at CEO level.
- Ensure technical readiness across the business to implement and support Evolve IP.
- Ensure the continued scalability and flexibility of the Evolve IP technology and infrastructure to meet business demand.
- Ensure technology decisions are based on Microsoft best practice and in line with Microsoft technology and product roadmaps.
- Work with the Head of HR to ensure colleague readiness to technically deliver and support Evolve IP.
- Ensure the value of features delivered across Evolve IP is commercial viable to the cost of delivery to customers.
- Ensure products are delivered on time and on budget, and meet excellent quality standards.
- Ensure Evolve IP security remains compliant with internal and external standards.
- Ensure excellent employee engagement for Evolve IP, and ensure colleagues are actively sharing improvements and new features for future releases.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure collaboration of efforts.
What sets us apart
We know any service-based company is only as good as the people who work for it. That’s why we make no apologies for being so fussy with recruitment. As a result, most members of our team have an infectious passion for technology which comes across in their work. We love passion and positivity; almost as much as our clients. We foster a work hard, play harder philosophy and are proud that so many of our staff choose to socialise together.
What sets you apart
While we don’t expect you to have superhero powers, you must be as passionate (there we go again), enthusiastic and determined as we are.
You’ll also have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Microsoft Partner Consultancy leading complex projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Office 365, as well as related third party products.
- An active interest in technological advances and innovative ideas.
- Experience managing agile development teams with the ability to adapt classic agile concepts to fit their needs
- Strong people skills are imperative across such a broad team and fast growing business
Above all, you’ll be one of the rare breed of individuals who’s both technically minded and a people person.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary, Pension, Life Insurance, Private healthcare and high-level training.