Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US — Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
You will lead product for Quartet’s Patient and Behavioral Health users. Utilizing user centered design methodologies and working with an agile based scrum team, you will create products and experiences to grow active users, engagement, and drive health outcomes. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this position will work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Design, and other Product teams to ensure the platform supports the singular goal of improving patient outcomes.
- Lead product for Quartet’s Patient and Behavioral Health Provider applications
- Grow active users, engagement, and improve patient health outcomes by developing new features and enhancing the product experience
- Create product strategy and vision in partnership with Chief Product Officer
- Work closely with designers, developers, and data scientists to implement product strategy
- Be intimately familiar with the data that drives user engagement and business goals, understand and develop new features that link to improving key metrics
- Actively cultivate a collaborative, high-performance team environment
- Lead with empathy, awareness, focus, decisiveness, inspiration, confidence, and optimism, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Set an example of dedication, positivity, care, professionalism and hard work
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years product management experience
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative data, and derive insights, changes, and improvements that link to business and user goals
- Ability to use various frameworks to prioritize, including impact, confidence, effort and interdependency interplay, and knowing where to suggest design de-risks items with high potential impact but low confidence
- Ability to partner and work closely with design and engineering to lead teams
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and proven ability to mobilize resources, as well as inspire and lead across distributed and cross-functional teams
- Strong analytic skills and ability to consume complex information, develop recommendations, and secure resources needed to achieve business results
- Comfort working in an early stage, fast paced, changing environment
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accountsFee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.