Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US — Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
We’re creating a platform to improve outcomes for patients with mental health and chronic medical conditions. We do this in many ways, from identifying patients at risk and routing them to the right specialists to creating a feedback loop between the primary care physicians and behavioral health specialists so they can collaborate on each patient’s treatment. These patients are often lost in our healthcare system and don’t get the right care at the right time. We want to fix that.
There is increasingly more information about patients and healthcare delivery within our ecosystem. Our data scientists are developing and refining learning algorithms and applying data mining techniques to improve our ability to influence patient and provider behaviors and healthcare outcomes. Our algorithms work with healthcare claims, electronic health records, and data from our applications, for problems such as prediction, classification, clustering. They power recommendations within Quartet’s user-facing applications, with the ultimate goal to understand and improve patient’s health outcomes.
Quartet is currently seeking a Product Manager for our algorithms and data IP assets. You will own the product strategy, roadmap, and execution plan for Quartet’s data pipelines and algorithms. Reporting to the Director of Algorithms, this position will work closely with Data Science, Engineering, Clinical, and the Platform and Application Product Managers to ensure the algorithms we develop support the singular goal of improving patient outcomes. If you’re looking to apply hands-on data analytics experience, knowledge of machine learning methods, and a passion for product development, this role is perfect for you.
- Understand the algorithm product needs and gather product requirements
- Develop and enhance algorithm products and launch them on a regular basis
- Engage closely with the Data Science team to determine the implementation roadmap
- Maintain product roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of user-facing products and platform
- Define and track the success measures for the algorithms
- Identify new opportunities and define product vision and strategy in ML/AI areas
- Partner with the platform team to develop the domain model to support ML/AI strategy
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of Quartet’s data assets
- Be a strong advocate of Quartet’s data and algorithms with cross-functional partners
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong ability to multitask and manage deadlines from various stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills with a strong work ethic
- Experience working closely with internal technical teams
- Comfort working in an early stage, fast paced, changing environment
- Prior experience working with data science and data engineering
- Prior knowledge of healthcare claims and EHR data is a plus
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.