We’re looking for an exceptional, experienced Product Manager to drive search, discovery, and recommendation innovation at AlphaSights.
This initiative sits at the very heart of our business. Each year we sift through millions of potential candidates to identify experts who possess the precise knowledge our clients are looking for. You will help drive the ideation, development and launch of new technology that supercharges our ability to do this at scale.
You’ll have ownership of the product’s vision, working collaboratively with commercial stakeholders, data scientists, engineers and designers to execute on the strategy and bring it to life.
AlphaSights connects professionals in financial, consulting, and corporate industries to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter, mission-critical decisions. Each year we find, engage, and connect to tens of thousands of experts. Digital innovation is in our blood; we are as much a technology company as a professional services firm.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs about 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Conduct extensive discovery using both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including user interviews, journey mapping, and data analysis. Develop an unparalleled understanding of problem and opportunity areas.
- Develop the product strategy and maintain the roadmap, validating and prioritizing the opportunities and features that will provide the highest impact for the organisation.
- Distill the strategy into functional requirements and drive product development in collaboration with Engineering and Design, acting as the domain expert and voice of the user.
- Create, measure, and monitor metrics to ensure that we are always heading in the right direction.
- Communicate and present ideas and updates to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the Product team.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Love tackling complex problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a great solution.
- Are not satisfied until you get to the true root source of the stated problem, and question everything along the way.
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful commercial outcomes.
- Are empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to both think big picture and deep dive into the details when necessary.
- Have previous experience partnering with a Technical Lead in a complex tech industry.