Product Manager – Connectivity
Location: HQ, Stockholm
Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, cultures are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – both the geographical borders that complicate international communication and the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion internationals of the world. Starting, but not stopping, with communications and international calling to connect all migrants with their friends and family worldwide.
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 30 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes to join the world’s leading disruptor in international calling?
Rebtel is looking for an experienced Product Manager
We are looking for a product manager to work closely with engineering, design and product marketing on Rebtel’s new global mobile network product, a SIM-based mobile service that offers customers low-cost and high-quality voice and data connectivity. A Product Manager with strong product sense, who has experience scaling a product to new geographies or someone with mobile operator experience would be a great fit!
- Ready to work hard and celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 80 people with more than 35 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
A product manager at Rebtel must be the very best versions of smart, creative, and persistent. Intellectually curious, quickly learning and applying new technologies to solve problems for customers, to reach new audiences, or to enable new business models. They push us way beyond our comfort zone with compelling evidence, constant communication, and building bridges across functions in the face of stubborn resistance.
- Evaluates opportunities and determines what gets built and delivered to customers
- Becomes an expert on the customer: their issues, pains, desires, how they think—and for business products, how they work, and how they decide to buy
- Establishes a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development through discovery and delivery with a team of engineers, researchers, designers and data scientists
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success
- Develop and manage end‑to-end product roadmap plans and deliver high quality on time
- Understands existing and emerging “global nomad” customer needs, Rebtel’s strategic position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Maximizes efficiency and remove blockers in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
We are looking for:
- Qualitative learning (to understand why our users and customers behave the way they do), and quantitative learning (to understand what they are doing).
- Deep knowledge of the market and industry in which we’re competing. This includes not only our competitors but also key trends in technology, customer behaviors and expectations, following the relevant industry analysts, and understanding the role of social media for your market and customers.
- Understands the value in making products that are sticky, and this means that it can be difficult for prospective customers to move from a competitor to our offer. We need to be substantially better to motivate a user or customer to switch.
- Communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Understanding of the ecosystem surrounding delivery of calling/financial services/on-demand work.
- Experience building consumer products with partner/supplier dependencies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.