WE ARE HEYCAR!
We’re making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You bring minimum 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager, ideally with experience in launching multiple digital products in agile project environments
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You are analytical, structured and data-driven
- Good technical understanding and familiarity with front-end and UX/UI design
- Ability to create wireframes from basic ideas, experience with mockups, user interviews, user testing
- You have the ability to think strategically and creatively to understand and complicated problems and understand end-customer needs
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You have proficient English and German skills
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You take full responsibility for the supply side of our marketplace
- You build, develop and improve our product to enable our supply partners to succeed on our platform
- You define and shape supply side tools that will drive the experience on the demand side
- You engage in customer discovery and develop products together with the customers and partners that are part of our network
- You focus on retention – our goal is not only to onboard partners but to keep them with us
- You have good upward management skills – with a lot of stakeholders to manage, alliance building, and coordination will be essential
WHAT WE OFFER.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- An office in Berlin’s Hackescher Markt
- Foreign language courses
- Free snacks and drinks