We are seeking to change the world. Literally.
In a world with information ubiquity, rapid developments in intelligent technologies, and geo-political fluidity and fragility, it is clear that human creativity with depth and empathy amongst our future generations is becoming increasingly important. We see human creativity as a critical life skill that can and must be developed, nurtured, and celebrated. Creatubbles is being developed as a platform to do just this.
Creatubbles seeks to connect the dots between natural human creativity, technology, and business to inspire and bring out the best that exists in all of us, including our youngest and most vulnerable.
Role description and outline
We are looking for a Product Manager who is fundamentally excited about this challenge and who has the skills, experience, and understanding required to help make our dream a reality.
As a Product Manager at Creatubbles you will:
Define and own the product roadmap
- Lead new product development from ideation phase through to delivery
- Have significant ownership and drive the vision of the product including conceptualizing, prioritizing, and building features that influence high priority user focused and commercial KPI’s
Identify and define opportunities and problems to be solved
- Define new opportunities for the business based on robust quantitative and qualitative research and analysis plus deep understanding of our users developed via weekly direct user interactions
Execute and deliver a delightful and high quality product
- Formulate practical and elegant solutions to the problems and opportunities that have been identified:
- Establish context through data analysis and direct interaction with internal stakeholders
- Consider a range of solutions, analytically comparing their pros and cons
- Document options in clear, structured, and accessible formats
- Explore initial concepts via wireframing, rapid prototyping, and similar techniques
- Define expected impacts and KPI’s of identified features and measure them post-release
- Work iteratively with design and engineering to refine solutions, using rapid user testing and feedback cycles
- Qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives including regular weekly direct interactions with young users aged 8-15, their educators, and families will inform critical decisions for current and future product features and will be a core part of your job.
- Push energetically to bring prioritized features to reality
- Socialize proposals
- Communicate very clear timelines
- Support key team members in the execution of their tasks
Qualifications / About you
- Experience working in a few companies/environments on at least 2-3 different products (for at least 1-2 years each) as a product manager with demonstrated ability to take products from concept to launch
- You’ve managed roadmaps, defined KPI’s, and led teams to numerous successful products
- Able to dive into complex problems and arrive at well-designed solutions
- Data centric in your approach to prioritization and measuring of new features
- Able to gather and synthesize user feedback into rich and actionable insights
- Experience building and managing high performing teams
- You have experience in a startup or growth stage company
Required competence and skills
- Deep sensibility and understanding of how young people 8 – 15 use mobile technology and how their habits evolve
- Understanding of how software products are built with the ability to hold your own in technical conversations
- Deep understanding of Creatubbles’ market opportunities and user needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Very strong at gathering data and extracting actionable insights from it
- Ability to quickly organize ambiguous situations to find clarity
A compatible mindset and approach
- Empathetic, and energetic, and intellectually curious
- Passion for great user experiences and have a demonstrated track record of shipping features that users love (and which drive KPI’s!)
- Team player who brings out the best in those who work for and with you
- Confidence and courage to explore and try combined with the humility to ask questions
- Understanding of and fundamental interest in the trends and disruptive impacts of technology and how they can be used to innovate for our users and partners
- Passion for problem solving
- Interest in and an eye for design
- Highly pro-active with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and perseverance
- Ability to see Creatubbles not just for what it is but what it can be, with the understanding and practical ability to bridge the gap between the two systematically
- Deep understanding of the mechanics and growth dynamics inherent in successful social platforms
- Engineering and/or design background
- Experience as an entrepreneur and/or building your own products
- Experience working on large scale social platforms, creativity applications or platforms, and/or on innovative 21st century education / learning solutions
More details about Creatubbles
Creatubbles is the safe global community for creators of all ages. With users in more than 50 countries, it lets anyone share their experiences and creations safely whether at home, school, or an event or activity.
At Creatubbles, we do not see diversity as an act of charity, rather a fundamental human necessity. We welcome all persons to our team regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic.