Pythagoras are a Microsoft Gold Partner, providing customers with digitalisation programmes utilising Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Azure.
Our customers include University of Reading, London Borough of Enfield, the British Museum, Children In Need, and Gatwick airport to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras, you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
Our company values are ‘People, Passion, and Technology’.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the technical delivery of the Pythagoras Evolve IP products across all commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership and consistency in regards to the architectural design of Evolve IP, and ensure effective implementation with our clients.
They will also lead the engagement and education of Evolve IP at Pythagoras, to ensure our colleagues can demonstrate, implement and support our products as required.
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
· 5+ years’ experience working in a Microsoft Partner Consultancy leading complex projects.
· Excellent technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Office 365, as well as related third party products.
· An active interest in technological advances and innovative ideas.
· Experience managing agile development teams with the ability to adapt classic agile concepts to fit their needs
· Strong people skills are imperative across such a broad team and fast growing business.
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role.
You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested.
Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.