Azimo, a fintech start up focusing on money transfer, is looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in London. Our mission is to use technology to democratise financial services, making them affordable and available to all.
You will analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo’s customers around the world. Initially you will lead a mission team focused on optimising payments from 24 countries that Azimo sends money from. This will include defining and building a scalable pay-in architecture for bank transfers and card payments that will enable us to scale effectively. Beyond this, optimising the overall payment flow from a platform and UX perspective will be a core responsibility.
We’re constantly iterating and improving our products. You’ll love taking a data driven approach to product development, combining this with your design aesthetic to deliver truly great experiences.
You shall develop a deep understanding of our customers, their desires and behaviours, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve high impact. This is a hands on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Some of the things you’ll work on
- Analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo’s customers around the world.
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs and how those relate to our mission.
- Own a key business metric and drive improvements based around this in your mission team.
- Work directly with Product Design, Data, Engineering and Business Development to improve core product areas.
- Spend time understanding our diverse customer base through research.
- Own the success or failure of your team’s work: A/B testing and demonstrating results is important.