About the Role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with design, engineering and business teams to ship products users love
- Developing thorough requirements for each product and feature build, including user stories, workflows and business requirements
- Proposing improvements to existing features, communicate and prioritise these changes alongside other development priorities
- Ensuring effective teamwork, communication and collaboration across the business
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of product releases, including communicating product updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing feedback from internal teams, customers, user surveys and usability tests to identify and prioritise actionable feedback
Skills & Abilities Required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Driven, curious and proactive
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and managing timelines
- Able to analyse data to make informed decisions
- Be detail and design oriented, always thinking of the user experience
- Experienced working within an agile environment, preferably SaaS
- Organised and possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in some of the following areas: Salesforce, CRM, inbound marketing software (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot), data, reporting and analytics
Benefits of joining Ebsta
- Excellent package
- Bespoke tech setup
- Gym membership
- Working with exceptional people
- Training and certification
- Flexibility, ownership, freedom and autonomy
Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with customers around the world and offices in London (HQ) and San Diego.
Founded in 2012, Ebsta has developed a customer intelligence platform that empowers thousands of businesses to engage customers at scale.
We’re a team of bold and creative start-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive working environment where we can learn from one another. We welcome smart people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a really fun place to work.
Join us and do the best work of your life.