Want to join a fast-paced and sociable team as a Digital/UX Designer? We’re looking for a smart, digital-first creative to join our growing London team. You will have a genuine passion for beautiful UX design, a desire to challenge yourself creatively (and analytically), and be comfortable in a fast-moving project environment.
Our approach to design is about organising complex information and functionality into beautiful, memorable digital experiences. Successful candidates must be able to produce exceptional creative work within the constraints of the digital medium. They must also be able to articulate ideas, simplify complexity and stay ahead of UX trends.
We design and build websites, apps and digital products to help our clients succeed in digital culture. You’ll be diving into multiple live projects where you’ll have the chance to implement your skills in a hands-on, challenging way. This role is for more than just a designer, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable with responsibility, is opinionated, and is willing to drive projects forward with strong, defensible ideas.
You’ll be slotting into a growing team of passionate, young designers and developers based in a laid-back office in Shoreditch.
• Strong portfolio of digital design work
• Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• A good knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices
• Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
• Excellent typographic skills
• A good understanding of UX, wireframing and prototyping
• Ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members
• Good presentational skills and client facing communications
• An active interest in emerging technologies
• CSS/HTML is a plus
• The full project lifecycle, from brief and pitch to usability and build.
• Creating a range of cross-platform design work.
• Working collaboratively with clients and the rest of the Crowdform team to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief.
• Keeping up with emerging digital trends and culture, and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
• Articulating and presenting creative ideas to clients.
• Be part of a fun, friendly and driven team in the heart of Shoreditch.
• Work on genuinely exciting projects. Some recent project areas: fintech startups, co-working startups, blockchain, pharmaceuticals ecommerce in Europe, livestreaming in Abu Dhabi, yoga, fintech, machine-learning applied to education, coconuts, baking.
• Flexible working style, from the office or home depending on project requirements.
• Grow with us. We are a small team and want you to be part of shaping our processes and growth – if you have a good idea anything goes.
• In house projects are encouraged. We’ve had a few ourselves, so if you have something you want to build, let’s do it together.
Please note we’re only accepting offers for people eligible to live and work in the UK.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS.