We’re making our mark:
- High profile customers include H&M, Justin Timberlake, Adidas, and Xbox, to name a few.
- Brands like Casper and Everlane use us to test markets before opening permanent locations.
- We’ve helped new brands establish themselves – from collaborating in group markets to opening up their first brick & mortar stores.
- We’re venture backed by top tier investors who have funded leading marketplaces including Airbnb, Classpass, and Doordash.
How we work:
- We treat our processes like our product – we iterate, measure, and implement what works best.
- We are always building for the biggest impact that fits our mission. You’ll be trusted to make decisions with company strategy at top of mind.
- We encourage discussion and debate among key stakeholders on projects and ideas.
- We are process-oriented and always look for ways to improve our product and internal team processes.
What you’ll do:
- Direct our products through their entire life cycle, from early development to launch.
- Ensure the product roadmap is top of mind for the Product Team and Stakeholders.
- Prioritize projects based on key company priorities and manage workflows for the Product team.
- Work with the design team to provide feedback on concepts and mocks.
- Own and manage A/B tests, user interviews, and experiments which inform product decisions.
- Identify product needs from existing and potential customers and our internal team
- We’re driven by our core values, and you should be too. We look for team players who are ambitious, resourceful, and curious.
- You have 2+ years of product management experience at top-tier high growth startups, tech companies, or other world-class institutions. You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You have the ability and desire to engage and collaborate across a variety of functional backgrounds, teams, and stakeholders. You actively look for feedback on how the product can improve.
- You are detail-oriented and have high standards for Product Design and Implementation.
- You know how to utilize tools to analyze user behavior and use data to inform your product decisions.
- You are able to work in Toronto, Canada
- Competitive salary
- Stock options – we’re all owners of the company.
- Extended health benefits, including massages, dental, and vision.
- Generous & flexible vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited craft coffee and in-office snacks to satisfy those mid-afternoon cravings.
- Retreats and outings to bond with your team.
- Modern office off King and Spadina.
- Insider knowledge on all the coolest events and pop-ups.
- An opportunity to have a hand in changing modern retail.