At Inspectorio we are making our own software product, SaaS platform, that use IoT and Data to help retailers verify supplier compliance and bring transparency to their supply chains.
Founded in Hong Kong in 2015, Inspectorio is now headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D lab in Ho Chi Minh City and offices in Hangzhou, Quito.
Our diverse team is comprised of Mathematician, Neuroscientist, Data Scientist to Pianist, Magician, Running Champion, Kendo Master, Wood Crafter…
We are the only Vietnam based Techstars company and are working with leading retailers and brands around the globe, our initial market focus on China and Vietnam, and expanding 5 new markets in 2017.
Get to know what Inspectorio is doing at: www.inspectorio.com
Responsible for executing our product strategy with direct supervision of the product team, you will work across design, customer success and engineering teams to develop products that achieve high user retention and growth. You will synthesize data and customer insights in order to prioritize the features that matter most to customers and align to our overall growth strategy. You will stretch between shaping products and platforms in the concept development stage, to accelerating user growth.
You will be responsible for polishing, executing and managing an end-to-end product management process. Strategic thought leadership, technical acumen, quantitative modeling skills, strong design thinking, and the ability to drive impact across disciplines and organizations are all required to be successful in this role. We look for people that are passionate about the customer, possess a real passion for continuous growth, and a burning curiosity for what’s next. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.
- Drive product/market fit
- Identify, shape and implement innovative product solutions unlocked by new emerging technologies, experiences, and customer feedback
- Lead key work streams including roadmap planning and user retention optimization
- Lead the product development teams to optimize product features, UX and ensure they map all the way up to the company’s vision and strategy
- Work across engineering, design, marketing, customer success and executive leadership to ensure strategies drive through to successful implementation and market impact
- 8 year’s industry experience as a Product Manager, Product Strategist, Management Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree
- Experience in enterprise software
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Applied experience in behavioral economics with a focus on software products
- Passion for digital anthropology and the study of human behavior
- Ability to have impact through cross-group collaboration and partnerships
- Ability to deliver solutions targeted towards multiple audience types
- Self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems and drive decision making across complex circumstances
- Strong communication and presentation abilities to audiences of varied sizes, levels, and disciplines
- Ability to handle multiple, challenging projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment where continuous innovation is requisite to success
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers