LocusLabs is an early-stage company providing enterprise indoor mapping and location-based services to any device on any platform. Today we are the leader in the travel space and we are expanding into new markets. Current customers include the largest airlines, airports, and brands in the world. Tens of millions of mobile users access our platform every month.
This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is making an enormous impact and work with an experienced team. Candidates must be able to adapt to the fast-paced environment, work independently, and be passionate about enabling their team member and customers to succeed.
We are currently looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our small (and growing) team. Come work with an amazing group where you can contribute to and ship products quickly!
You would be a good fit if:
- You can strategize around the big picture, but also can craft the details for release deliverables
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, and whether that means writing a release plan or working with a customer on their product feedback
- You thrive on taking the kernel of an idea or ambiguous product concept and distilling it down to product requirements and then into tactical execution plans
- You have impeccable communication, writing and organization skills
- You can contribute to ideas around UX and design
- You have good working technical knowledge around developing mobile and web products
- You have a good understanding of databases, data models, and formats.
- You have a natural intuition about what makes a product great and can prioritize new features and backlog items
- You can’t look at a product without immediately thinking about ways to make it better
- You have at least 3 years product management experience and at least one product that you have shipped that started out as a “whiteboard” concept
- You have worked with design, engineering, and business teams through the entire development lifecycle.
- Manage your own task list and priorities
- Ability to thrive in an environment without regimented processes
- Great presentation skills
- A courageous and positive attitude
- A love for cartography and spatial data visualization
This is a full-time position at our Oakland office near Jack London Square. We are a 3-minute walk from the Oakland Jack London Square ferry terminal and a 10-minute walk from the Oakland 12th Street BART station.
Compensation includes salary and meaningful stock options. If you have these skills and are passionate about making a difference and joining a great startup team, we want to talk to you!