With 100 million customers worldwide and 500 employees, Avira is a leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers.
As a Product Manager for Avira Network Protection, you design and build world-class consumer products that protect users in the connected world. You help shaping the vision for Avira’s Phantom VPN Product, create the product roadmap and communicate it to product development. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders – spanning from Engineering to Support to Product Marketing to ensure quality and successful delivery of your products.
- Build incredible experiences to make users fall in love with the product.
- Develop product requirements and specs based on customer needs and market opportunities.
- Work closely with the designated development teams and other contributors to deliver the roadmap and maintain the backlog using agile methodologies.
- Monitor, identify and test new technologies and business models and explore ideas with engineers and designers.
- Know your numbers and act on relevant KPIs.
Keys to hiring
- University degree (diploma or master)
- Minimum 3 years experience as a product manager, product owner, program manager or comparable position
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and highly data driven decision taking
- Passionate about technology and constantly connected to the news and breakthroughs
- Goal oriented, autonomous and structured working style
- Outstanding creativity
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating work environment
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, and other great benefits!
This job is based in Tettnang, Germany near Lake Constance (between Friedrichshafen, Ravensburg, and Lindau).