Digital Supporter Engagement Product Manager
Location: UK Office – London
Closing date: 7 May 2018
Contract: 12 months FTC
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Hours: 35 per week
Parkinson’s UK drives better care, treatments and quality of life for people affected by Parkinson’s. Together we can bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson’s. Join us.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an ambitious digital supporter engagement team at an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives. Based in our Fundraising Directorate and working closely with Digital, this important role will:
- Create and manage a roadmap for digital supporter engagement platforms to achieve our aim of becoming best in class
- Deliver excellent user experience and maximise impact across a portfolio of digital products and services
- Support teams to develop, prototype and test ideas for new products and services in a user centric and insight driven way
- Build relationships and provide digital expertise to other parts of the charity
- Help to develop and embed agile digital product management culture and practice at Parkinson’s UK
Skills, knowledge and experience
To be successful in the role you will have significant experience of service design and of managing digital products and services in a similar size organisation. You will also have excellent project management skills, including agile, and be able to show how you’ve successfully engaged users and turned insight into real actions and solutions.
We need someone collaborative, organised, analytical and great with people. And you will love making digital things happen!
Please note, we will be shortlisting candidates on receipt of applications based on the essential criteria of the person specification. The vacancy may close earlier than stated.
Please note, supporting statements must demonstrate how you meet all the essential criteria of the person specification.
Please note, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
Parkinson’s UK is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from disabled persons, including those with Parkinson’s disease.
Parkinson’s UK is the operating name of the Parkinson’s disease Society of the United Kingdom. A charity registered in England and Wales (258197) and in Scotland (SC037554).