Aris Marks is a consulting and commercial agency established in 2009 to help clients define and deliver new brand, commercial, organizational and operational strategies. Based on broad industry experience and trusted relationships – across studios and content owners, networks and distributors, creative and digital agencies, technology and consumer retail businesses – Aris Marks offers entertainment, media, brand and design companies senior outsourced strategy and deal-making capabilities.
Aris Marks has been a trusted partner to some of the biggest, best-established and most valuable entertainment, media, brand and design companies in managing their brands and franchises and developing valuable new commercial opportunities.
Initial engagement is a full time 12/16-week assignment as part of the Aris Marks team providing services to an AIM-listed fast growing, experiential entertainment and production company.
This role includes the management of four significant projects:
- Developing and delivering a new global consumer-facing website
- Assessing potential new booking engine providers and developing a commercial proposal
- Project managing the development of a new operations manual documenting business-critical processes
- Management of an important office relocation project
Skills and Experience
Applicant should be able to demonstrate most of the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing digital projects especially eCommerce and web design/build
- Experience with process engineering and re-engineering projects including process mapping
- Strong customer experience perspective
- Natural project manager with strong abilities in requirements-gathering and prioritising and the ability to run an RFP/ITT process
- Ability to work with and bring along internal stakeholders
- Experience at managing digital agencies (web, brand and other)
- Ability to priorities and make judgement calls in fast moving, complex environment
- Role is for a minimum of 12 weeks full-time (with potential to be extended and/or made permanent)
- International travel highly likely
- Reporting to Director of Aris Marks and working closely with CEO, CFO and COO of the client
- Administrative resource and support from client’s finance, operations, brand and marketing teams