Let’s be honest, Founders Factory is not for everyone. Working with us is very different than other companies. It’s not a job – instead, a hobby that we live and breathe every single day. We are resilient business builders, thrive in uncertainty, and are incredibly passionate. We want to develop a deeper understanding of the conditions that lead to successful innovation and are hoping to prove that there’s a better way to build startups and tackle the issue that most startups fail. We are creating something meaningful and get paid to learn at an incredible pace.
- Momentum over perfection
- Every problem has a solution
- A sense of ownership is required to innovate
- Transparency is needed to avoid mistakes and capture key learnings
What we need:
Often the requirements for a new business are ambiguous, so as our Product Strategist, you’ll be working directly with our corporate investors to identify new business opportunities. You’ll tease out problems, conceptualise solutions in the form of prototypes, and validate them with consumers. This involves rapid experimentation, so we seek individuals whose primary medium is both design and code. You will be expected to share technical ideas and approaches with the larger product development team to help see innovative ideas through to launch.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to focus on process and look at things from a business point of view. You should love building products that users rave about and working across different projects with lots of competing priorities at rapid pace. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
As our Product Strategist, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Identify market trends and opportunities via our corporate investors
- Test hypotheses of market segments and business models to define competitive advantage
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
- Build working prototypes for both desktop and mobile to put in the hands of real users to test business concepts
- Ability to help us build out our toolkit to make building prototypes even faster
- Consolidate feedback from the product development team and assist the team with production
As our Product Strategist, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life across a range of industries
- Direct experience with rapid prototyping across a range of various tools
- Knowledge of a range of modern web or mobile frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate user experiences in the form of wireframes
- Strong communication skills – you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Thrive in uncertainty – ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future.
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage, standing desks, Yoga, and Stretch O’Clock.
- Office Meals: Catered lunches, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
Does this sound crazy to you? Good. We like crazy. Come join our world class team of thinkers, creators and business builders!
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within 48 hours if you fit the bill.