ABOUT THE ROLE
Octopus uses a third party application to manage all of its investment data. As Delivery Product Manager for this application, you will both be working with the supplier and users in Octopus to improve, optimise and simplify the system.
You will use product management techniques to:
- Define and prioritise requirements
- Design new aspects of the system
- Collaborate closely with the supplier to oversee the development process and ensure high quality software is delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure value for money through management of invoices, and constantly improving processes to make for better outcomes
- Establish excellent communication ensuring all key stakeholders are kept up to date at all times
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along on the journey with you
- You can put yourself in whoever’s shoes you need to in order to understand how to solve their problem
- You are highly organised and a great communicator
- You will put your energies into whatever area is needed to ensure success
- You love improving processes
- You love technology and figuring out how things are made
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn
- 1 year fixed term contract, with possibility to extend. Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.