Our client is a fast growing new, different and exciting technology start up in East London, they are looking to hire an exceptional Product Manager with Consumer Product Experience. Be a creative thinker, detailed designer and self-starter.
To be on the journey to help shape the product experience across hardware and software. To work directly with VP Product and with the exceptionally talented multi-disciplined team of engineers, designers and product managers creating a high end product. Must have lots of experience of working with consumer products and or gaming.
Great benefits package, plus an opportunity to be part of fantastic journey of this exciting company.
- 6+ years of product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Ideal if you have a background or experience in game, consumer products, technology and interaction design
- Experience working on consumer and/or physical products across hardware and software
- Must be a a smart, ambitious,hard working, organised, problem solving talented product manager
- Strong thinker, able to multi-task across various platforms to developing code and design assets
- Be involved with the ideation, design initiative user interfaces, prototyping and developing products
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or physical products
- Comfortable in liaising, advising and working closely with the tech, design and creative teams
- A problem solver who has experience designing simple user interfaces, to creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Mentor other product designers to help them develop and progress their careers
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Exceptional understanding and relentless desire to test experiences and interactions to find solutions that the target audience and consumer will love
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels with multi-disciplinary team and suppliers