Product Manager – Fundraising
We seek a hungry, fast moving B2C ecommerce product manager to join our fundraising product team.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Fundraising for charity is the back bone of JustGiving’s success to date and the primary product in our suite of online fundraising solutions. We need a hungry, growth obsessed Product Manager to own it, using data and insights to conceptualise and deliver innovative new features that will grow the world of giving.
Fundraising pages created, activation of pages and average value per page are the primary success levers and your product will be expected to deliver donations of £400m+ for 2018. In addition, you’ll be expected to help us drive up the number of fundraising pages created globally to beyond 1 million in 2018. The vast majority of this will come from the core UK market, but as Product Manager you will also be a lead in launching the fundraising product into the new Australian and US markets.
So how are you going to do it?
- You will become a figure head inside and outside of the business for growing the world’s number one fundraising service across multiple marketplaces.
- You will be the decision-maker when it comes to building and maintaining the product and delivering agreed product initiatives.
- You will support & inspire developers, testers, marketers, customer support specialists and analysts.
- You will engender a sense of urgency, creating a culture of ownership and accountability.
- You will demand timely delivery of first-class products, advocating excellence over mediocrity.
- You will evidence success by the movement of KPI’s, rather than looking to spin a narrative.
What are your short-term success KPI’s?
- Volume of fundraising pages created (funnel conversion)
- Activation rate of page (receiving at least one donation)
- Average value per page
- Social shares per page
- Visits per share
- Donation conversion rate
- Fundraiser NPS
How will you track your success?
- Ensuring adequate internal tracking and a measurement plan as part of each build.
- Integrating with our internal ‘koala’ web analytics platform.
- Understanding analyst reports to assess progress, then asking the right questions to measure success of features and learn for future iterations.
What else should you be good at?
- You’ll be experienced at delivering great results through growth tests and optimisation (including A/B and multi-variate testing), personalisation, and close collaboration with marketing.
- You’ll be able to pull together the right team of colleagues for each unique situation within a matrix environment.
- You’ll know how to get buy-in from developers, designers, as well as the fundraising and charity communities in addition to the experts in our Customer Support team.
- You’ll lead on product discovery to ensure the features you ship are the right ones for the right time
- You’ll definitely be open to honest feedback and healthy debate. Prima Donna’s need not apply!
And the ‘Holy Grail’ in your previous experience?
Ideally you will have delivered a product or feature that has increased shares, user adoption or sign ups to make a measurable step change in B2C acquisition growth.