Our client is a fast growing new, different and exciting technology start up in East London, they are looking to hire an exceptional and experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO). This could also be a Director of Operations or someone at this level and ready to step up to COO in the not too distant future.
This role will oversee and organise the daily, but also future planning operations of this company. You will be a key member of the senior management team, working closely with the Founders and the exceptionally talented, multi-disciplined team creating a high end product. You must be an excellent leader who can successfully implement productivity, create functional processes to achieve exceptional results, and ensure continued and sustainable growth of the business.
The role has a great benefits package and stock options plan, plus an opportunity to be an instrumental part of this brand’s fantastic journey.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role, ideally in a technology, product company or start-up
- Able to liaise with leadership team to understand the strategic goals of the business and set operational priorities
- A fantastic communicator, you will be the key point of contact between the leadership team and the rest of the Company
- Must be a a smart, ambitious, hard working, organised, problem solving COO
- Able to oversee the daily operations of the company and liaising well with managers of product, content, marketing, and finance
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for the Company
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and able to recommend and apply improvements
- Have experience of operating internationally and working within a rapid growth business
- Review and adjust financial and operational budgets on a regular basis
- Manage relationships with key and relevant external partners
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Have proven results of identifying, attracting, retaining and managing talent
- Strong commercial awareness, numeracy and decision making skills
- Outstanding organisational, presentation, public speaking presentation skills
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels with multi-disciplinary team, stakeholders and suppliers
- Competitive salary, benefits and options package