This Ecommerce Pureplay is looking a Senior Product Manager (a minimum of 5 years’ experience) a strategic mind/skillset, a history of success, and the drive to lead their top product team.
About the Company…
This award-winning ecommerce pureplay offers customers something fresh! The company has a start-up feel and the team is ever growing as they expand their physical product offering. Taking the lead in their niche field, this is the perfect time to get involved in their exciting journey.
About the Role…
- Manage, lead, and develop the key product team for the business
- Design and implement a long term digital product strategy
- Develop and articulate the product vision to management teams, the executive team
- Consumer driven role, decisions driven by data
- Continually work with senior stakeholders to balance priorities
- Highly agile – 2 week sprints, 3 month roadmap
- 5 years’ + end-to-end Product Management experience minimum
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organisation
- Exceptional Agile experience
- Test, discover, improve
- A leader who creates dedication, trust and who can energise people and teams, and make multi-functional partnership happen
- Able to make a real impact on the business
- High profile role, in a high performing team, with huge growth plans.
- Competitive benefits package