We are looking for a business-savvy product manager to join our agile team. Reporting to the MD, you will own the product and be a key leader in making change happen.
You’ll be working in our London office which is a relaxed and creative work environment – plus you’ll get a desk with a lovely view over Haggerston Park. Well Informed is a profitable, bootstrapped, SaaS product company. We’re a small team, you’ll get to work with the founders and learn from people that have created successful software products.
Your broad responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the product feature backlog and identify areas for improvement
- Document requirements and create mockups for development
- Conduct ongoing usability testing of new features and existing products
- Deliver new product features, working closely with the software development team
- Monitor industry developments and act upon emerging trends
- Liaison with customer support team to ensure user satisfaction
Skills and experience
To do this job well, you must have all of the following essential skills and experience:
- At least three years relevant experience delivering online software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on getting stuff done
- Strong business sense and good analytical skills
- Self motivated, driven and a good team leader
- Excellent organisation, planning and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of user experience
- Experience in roles with where you have both authority and responsibility to make things happen
You would have an upper-hand over other candidates if you have any of the following desirable skills and experience. Make sure you clearly highlight them in your cover letter.
- Experience in the motoring or driver training industry.
- Experience building B2B software products
- Experience in mobile projects
- Experience in marketing communications
Hours and Environment
You would work a 10 to 6 day, five days a week. However, it’s possible that you might be asked to work overtime on short notice when we get really busy.
Our office is 5 mins walk from Hoxton Overground, about 15 minutes walk from Bethnal Green Underground.
We’re able to offer you:
- a competitive salary, profit share bonus and holiday allowance,
- an exciting and influential role in a growing business,
- a relaxed and creative work environment and
- a desk with a lovely view over Haggerston Park.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. WIL cannot sponsor overseas workers.
No agents please, we’re simply not interested and you’ll be wasting both your time and ours.