We are a group of leading technology and publishing companies in the legal sector with a world-class team of engineers and legal experts. We are a collection of well-funded, rapidly growing London-based start-ups with mature strategies, including FromCounsel and Juriosity, and a pipeline of exciting new products. Our founding team has a track record of creating, growing and exiting successful technology businesses.
In this multi-faceted role you will be joining a cross-functional strategy, product and engineering team to research, conceptualise and build innovative software products for the LegalTech space. You will collaborate closely with other product team members and designers, software engineers and domain experts, and work with senior team members and C-level staff from across the business.
During this exciting phase for the company, you will be responsible for managing and, together with a dedicated engineering team, developing a mix of existing and new projects that are yet to be launched.
You will work on a wide variety of tasks including product, market and competitor research, requirements gathering, feature specification, product development documentation, project management, prioritisation and roadmapping.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage and drive forward development for a new project that will launch later this year.
- Coordinate maintenance and new feature development for established products.
- Consult and liaise with product management, UX/UI, engineering, domain experts and internal stakeholders on requirements.
- Gather feedback and product needs from external and internal users as well as potential clients.
- Understand and incorporate technical, commercial and design requirements into user stories and feature specification.
- Prioritise features, feature improvements and bugs based on business value, technical complexity and user needs.
- Conduct research on competitors, market and trends.
- Establish KPIs and collect analytics on product success and usage.
- Maintain documentation of features, products and roadmaps.
Skills and requirements
- Previous experience in digital product management is preferred.
- Strong candidates with experience in related fields (e.g. software engineering, UX design, strategy consulting) will also be considered.
- Strong business acumen, analytical mind and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Great time management and organisational talent with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment.
- Solid understanding of technology and software trends.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.