We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Oslo. You’ll be an essential force in the implementation of some of our most exciting products, both in partnership with clients and internally. As a product manager you will be responsible for keeping the development team on track, and the client in the loop. You will be the primary owner of the product from our side, and ensure that the development process runs as smoothly as possible. You are comfortable navigating in a continuously changing and unstructured environment, and juggling multiple ongoing processes simultaneously.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development process and the launch of new products and services.
- Engage with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Communicate closely with clients, gather product requirements and scope development cycles.
- Digest feature requests and assign responsibilities to the engineering team.
- Play a crucial role in the recruiting process of engineers and help build a pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure proper documentation throughout projects.
A bit about you:
- You have broad experience of leading complex development projects.
- You understand business priorities required to build a product roadmap.
- You pride yourself in delivering high quality projects on schedule.
- You’re highly organized and self-sustainable with great communications skills.
- You feel comfortable in technical discussions, and are able to discuss and help resolve issues together with the engineering team. It’s a bonus if you have first-hand programming experience.
- You’re brilliant at scoping, estimating and planning projects of different sizes, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the entire process.
- You have experience with user science/analysing user behaviour, including qualitative and quantitative user research.