Our product managers are responsible for developing mobile and web products that help customers connect with the best financial products across 52 different categories. They have end to end ownership of their product and work with a wide range of functions within the organisation to translate business strategy into tangible products.
If you want to shape how we’ll help millions of people save money, stay on top of their finances, find great deals and achieve their financial goals, seriously consider this position. We’re a purpose driven team dedicated to creating world-class solutions.
You will work in an informal environment with cross-functional agile teams, and be responsible for delivering high quality products for our users.
Enthusiastic, pro-active and experienced product manager who’s happy to hit the ground running. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a vision orientated, fast-paced environment.
What we’d like you to do
- Own the product backlog, specially the prioritisation and delivery of the stories
- Work with a cross-functional agile team, running stand-ups, planning, demo and retro sessions
- Write clear, simple, high quality user stories
- Create wireframes to communicate and discuss ideas with the team
- Work closely with the Head of Product and other stakeholders to understand business and commercial objectives
- Be in touch with users regularly in order to have a good understanding of their behaviour, needs and frustrations with regards to our service
- Make regular analysis of the competitor landscape, ensuring we understand what the competition looks like and how we can stay ahead of it
- Engage with the UX manager or User researcher to get insights on how to improve our solutions and provide more value to the user
- Share with the rest of the company the learnings, results and insights we’re getting from the data we collect (e.g. GA), experiments we run and features we deliver
- Know everything there is to know about the users’ problems and needs
- Work with external data providers when required
- Run qualitative user research sessions both face-to-face and remotely
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in fast-paced work environments in an agile environment
- Clearly demonstrated product management experience across web and mobile
- You’re an amazing communicator who can make sure our goals, plans, risks and progress are clear to the team and other stakeholders
- You have experience in running A/B experiments to validate assumptions to optimise the products
- Focus on the metrics that matter and deliver features or improvements that move the right needles
- Experience with analytics tools like GA, Mixed Panel, Clicktale, Hotjar, etc.
- Data-driven individuals who are used to back their decisions quantitative data or qualitative research insights
- Someone who feels comfortable in challenging the status quo, looking for ways to improve and innovate
- Obsession with measuring, analysing and improving the user experience
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working in startups
- Experience working in regulated financial services or fintechs
- Managed remote development teams
- A hands-on technical background
- Experience running qualitative and quantitative user research, and presenting results to senior stakeholders
- Experience with Optimizely