YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT:
Would you like to deliver consistently stellar, engaging content to our customers across various channels? Are you passionate about automating needlessly repetitive, manual tasks? Does being part of a greenfield initiative excite you?
As a Product Manager in the Zalando Fashion Store Marketing (FSM), your role will focus on shaping how our marketing looks in the future. You will be part of our new, lean tech department with the prerogative of building homegrown marketing automation solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a Product Manager you will work on shaping the development of a greenfield suite of products that will revolutionize our campaign marketing processes. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining platform-specific campaign tooling, audience management tools, and an automated content creation machine.
- You will assume full ownership of your product and its roadmap, make short- to mid-term strategic decisions, and enable engagement with customers on our platform. A Product Manager at Zalando works in tandem with engineering, research, analytics, and design as part of an autonomous, agile unit.
- Be part of an area where our challenges are not clearly defined: you are comfortable working with uncertainty.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You are tech savvy: you can understand the problems of and can comfortably interface with engineers, designers and data scientists. You’ve shipped features or, better yet, have had end-to-end responsibility for a product.
- You have a passion for product discovery, strong business acumen, and are KPI driven.
- You have at least two years of demonstrated experience in product management in a marketing context.
- Ideally, you have an interest or past experience in implementing machine learning solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A team of international, accomplished experts with over 100 nationalities represented at our Berlin offices.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile, dynamic environment. Thrive as part of a culture of trust, empowerment, and feedback. Travel to and attend global conferences to continue and develop as a leader in your field.
- Perks. Competitive salary, 40% shopping discount on most products on zalando.de, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, free drinks and fruits, Bike doctor & Rent a bike, Sports and Wellness on and off-site, etc..
- Development. Yearly 360 Feedback review and career development planning and support. Free trainings through the Zalando Educational Platform, language courses, internal and external training.