Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView is seeking an entrepreneurial Director of Product Strategy based in our Bellevue, WA office. We’re a fast-paced technology company backed by one of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to disrupt and redefine how technology is used in the markets we serve.
- Analyze market opportunities, technology trends and competitive intelligence to quantify market size, growth, segmentation and value proposition for new and existing products.
- Define a future state vision and value proposition and create buy-in both internally and with key external partners.
- Create product strategies to address market needs and translate into a product roadmap.
- Develop value-based pricing and compelling business models for your product line.
- Contribute to annual and quarterly product roadmaps.
- Define business cases for new products.
- Manage ROI and performance of the product portfolio.
- Own and maintain the product roadmap for your product lines.
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Manage entire product life cycle including new products, enhancement and end-of-life.
- Design and execute pilots to validate hypotheses about potential products and features.
- Measure success of new initiatives and make data-driven decisions to continually improve and/or course correct.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and incorporate enhancements on an ongoing basis.
Go to Market:
- Drive product launches including working with product marketing, marketing, sales and customer success.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of your product line when interacting with executives, peers, direct reports, customers, and partners.
- Take action to drive issues to resolution. Inspire teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Directly manage a team of product managers, product owners, and/or UX/UI designers.
- Lead cross-functional teams to build and deliver products and drive successful customer outcomes.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders to drive business requirement definitions and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget. Exhibit responsiveness and willingness to “go the extra mile” to achieve important goals
- Report regularly on performance against key business metrics. Deliver against targets for revenue, cost, and profitability.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Ability to become a thought leader.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and excite executives, colleagues and customers on merits of our products and strategies.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes fast and gets things done
- Takes ownership and initiative. Has a plan and moves quickly to execute.
- Ambitious and driven to win. Desire and capability to become a senior leader at EagleView
- Mentor and leader. Able to energize teams and help them grow their full potential.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of technology product management experience.
- Proven ability to understand market and customer needs; define new products and business models; and build and sell and products.
- Proven experience developing value-based pricing models.
- Experience in leading projects and working with senior management.
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of software development processes, data-driven products, system integration and APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or similar. MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing, 280 Group or similar training preferred.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools for product management (Aha!).
- Experience with UX/UI and user centered design preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=468427
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.